Polish Dental Center Marietta is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign® clear aligners in Marietta, Georgia! With Invisalign treatment, you can enjoy a clear, convenient and comfortable orthodontic treatment to achieve the smile you have always wanted. Call us today at 404-220-7732 to schedule your consultation with our skilled dentists and find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment!
Why Choose Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign clear aligners are a great option for straightening your teeth. Here are few benefits to choosing this type of orthodontic treatment:
- Faster treatment — You will change out your aligner weekly or as directed by our dentists. This quick series of adjustments keeps your teeth moving into their proper places so that you can achieve your smile in less time.
- Proven results — Invisalign treatment uses SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features, both of which are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement.
- A better fit — Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, easy to put on and take off, and fit perfectly.
- Effective — Invisalign aligners can treat all the same conditions as traditional braces, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped or spaced teeth, overbites, and underbites
- Virtually invisible — Your aligners are made from clear plastic, making them virtually invisible once placed!
- Comfortable — Because your aligners are custom-made using plastic, they are smooth and comfortable to wear.
- Promote good oral hygiene — Your aligners are removable, meaning that you can eat what you like as well as brushing and flossing normally.
- Convenient — Invisalign treatment is ideal for busy schedules since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your treatment process will begin with an initial consultation. During this appointment, our dentists will discuss your orthodontic needs and smile goals with you to determine if Invisalign clear aligners are the right option for you.
When we begin your treatment, our dentists and team will first use an advanced digital scanner to create a precise 3D image of your teeth and mouth. We can then map out a treatment plan, including the precise movements of your teeth, and provide you with an estimated treatment length. You will even be able to simulate your final results and see what your new smile will look like!
Your Invisalign clear aligners will then be created and sent to you. You will need to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day to achieve the best results for your smile. We recommend that you only remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss. Each set of aligners will make small adjustments to the position of your teeth, and as you switch to new sets of aligners, you will gradually see your teeth move into their ideal positions. Our team will schedule regular appointments with you every six weeks or so to make sure that your treatment is staying on track.
Once you have completed your treatment, our dentists will provide you with a retainer to help keep your teeth in their proper positions.
If you have any questions about Invisalign clear aligners or would like to schedule your consultation with our dentists, give us a call today!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.